This list evolves as new programs and resources become available, so be sure to bookmark this page for future reference as you support children and families experiencing grief.
Online Resources for you or your participants
- Divorce Magazine – Online Canadian Magazine with divorce resources, free online download
- KidsGrief.ca – Canadian website that provides online learning modules for parents and educators to support children with grief from death loss.
- HealGrief – HealGrief® provides the tools and resources to guide one’s journey with grief into a healthy personal growth.
- Kids Health – Advice on Children’s Health, Behaviour and Growth
- The Dougy Centre – The National Centre for Grieving Children and Families
- Help Guide – Article on Divorce
- Centre for Loss – Led by Dr. Alan Wolfelt. Visit bookstore for access to additional resources.
- Sesame Street – Divorce Toolkit
- Justice of Canada – Custody and Parenting Resources
- Co-Parenter App – an online tool for separated families to assist in co-parenting issues and communication.
- Parenting After Separation, A Handbook for Parents
- Changeville – A Kids Guide to Separation and Divorce
- Families Change – A Guide to Separation & Divorce
- The Brain Story – Toolkit, videos and resources about development and Stress Responses (video)
- The Mask You Live In- video on toxic masculinity
- Andrea Warnick Consulting– Helping families, professionals, volunteers, and communities support grieving children, youth and adults
- Liana Lowenstein– Books, articles, free ebook, workshops, clinical supervision, parenting strategies, and play therapy
Rainbows Forms and Resources
- Rainbows Material Order Form – The most recent version of the Rainbows Canada Materials Order form, 2020.
- Rainbows Site Status Report – Statistic reporting for your site. Reports are to be submitted in the Spring and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Rainbows Site Changes or Corrections form – Please complete this form to record any changes or updates to your site. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rainbows Logo, blue – Transparent png logo file for your use.
- Rainbows Logo, white – Transparent png logo file for your use.