Online Resources for you or your participants
- Divorce Magazine – Online Canadian Magazine with divorce resources, free online download
- KidsGrief.ca – Canadian website that provides online learning modules for parents and educators to support children with grief from death loss.
- HealGrief – HealGrief® provides the tools and resources to guide one’s journey with grief into a healthy personal growth.
- Kids Health – Advice on Children’s Health, Behaviour and Growth
- The Dougy Centre – The National Centre for Grieving Children and Families
- Help Guide – Article on Divorce
- Centre for Loss – Led by Dr. Alan Wolfelt. Visit bookstore for access to additional resources.
- Sesame Street – Divorce Toolkit
- Justice of Canada – Custody and Parenting Resources
- Co-Parenter App – an online tool for separated families to assist in co-parenting issues and communication.
- Parenting After Separation, A Handbook for Parents
- Changeville – A Kids Guide to Separation and Divorce
- Families Change – A Guide to Separation & Divorce
- The Brain Story – Toolkit, videos and resources about development and Stress Responses (video)
- The Mask You Live In- video on toxic masculinity
- Andrea Warnick Consulting– Helping families, professionals, volunteers, and communities support grieving children, youth and adults
- Liana Lowenstein– Books, articles, free ebook, workshops, clinical supervision, parenting strategies, and play therapy
Rainbows Forms and Resources
- Rainbows Material Order Form – The most recent version of the Rainbows Canada Materials Order form, 2020.
- Rainbows Site Status Report – Statistic reporting for your site. Reports are to be submitted in the Spring and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Rainbows Site Changes or Corrections form – Please complete this form to record any changes or updates to your site. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rainbows Logo, blue – Transparent png logo file for your use.
- Rainbows Logo, white – Transparent png logo file for your use.